Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) for Work Retention and MSN Programs
- Today, whole world requires four years of nursing education. The only countries that still have two years of education are former USSR countries and the USA.
- In the USA the hospitals prefer to hire nurses with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree rather than nurses with Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN).
- To get additional two years of education cost from 40 to 60 thousands of dollars and several years of time.
- Some Foreign Nurses have educational documents that can be evaluated to BSN without additional education. This evaluation performed by Foreign Consultants, LLC can allow you to get equivalent of Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN) in the USA:
- For employment based on your additional education you completed in your home countries or in the USA
- To proceed to Master’s Degree in Nursing to become a Nurse Practitioner based on your additional education you completed in your home countries or in the USA.
If you are interested to obtain your BNS without additional education, call Foreign Nurse. Our company works with numerous Universities in the USA, which consider our evaluation to get our clients to be admitted to Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult Nurse Practitioner Programs.