Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) for Work Retention and MSN Programs
- Today, whole world requires four years of nursing education. The only countries that still have two years of education are former USSR countries and the USA.
- In the USA the hospitals prefer to hire nurses with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree rather than nurses with Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN).
- To get additional two years of education cost from 40 to 60 thousands of dollars and several years of time.
- Some Foreign Nurses have educational documents that can be evaluated to BSN without additional education. This evaluation performed by Foreign Consultants, LLC can allow you to get equivalent of Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN) in the USA:
- For employment based on your additional education you completed in your home countries or in the USA
- To proceed to Master’s Degree in Nursing to become a Nurse Practitioner based on your additional education you completed in your home countries or in the USA.
If you are interested to obtain your BNS without additional education, call Foreign Nurse. Our company works with numerous Universities in the USA, which consider our evaluation to get our clients to be admitted to Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult Nurse Practitioner Programs.
DISTANCE NURSING EDUCATION
BSMU – is a modern higher educational establishment, the main concept of which is the combination of the best achievements of education and science, maintenance of the world standards of quality of educational services, democracy, humanism and high competence of the teaching staff, training of highly qualified and competitive professional medical specialists. Nursing education for domestic and foreign citizens is provided at BSMU. For the first time in Ukraine, BSMU received a license and introduced a full-fledged education for nurses, including a junior specialist, Bachelor, Master and Doctor of Philosophy in the field of nursing, which allowed students to continue their professional growth. Under modern conditions one of the possible ways in providing professional training of specialists is the introduction of distance learning. Having obtained Bachelor or Master’s degree in nursing provides BSMU graduate students with opportunities for career growth and financial well-being. In case you have firmly chosen the profession of a nurse, welcome to study at BSMU. Our future can be built only by all of us and only together!
Rector, Professor Taras Boychuk
I sincerely invite nurses to study to a high-ranking medical institution
providing higher education of the European type with the ideology of
forward-looking innovative development, located in the most elegant city of
Ukraine, with a particularly pleasant atmosphere and rhythm of life, where
every sixth resident of the city is a student! In addition to full-time
education, a distance learning form has been introduced at BSMU, taking
into account the experience of educational institutions in the USA, Canada
and other countries providing distance (on-line) form of training for
Bachelors and Masters in Nursing with basic nursing education. Junior
specialists or Bachelors, including foreigners, who work as licensed nurses
in the appropriate countries can study as distance learners. Offer your
ideas to improve the training of professional nurses and we can achieve the
Dean, MD, Professor Tamila Sorokman
Our goal is to train qualified nurses, to promote the intellectual, social and personal development of our students, to help develop their leadership skills. The material and technical base is equipped with the latest training models, mannequins and simulators. The electronic medical library and MOODLE system are an important source for training students. Our task is to maintain the reputation of a leading and innovative medical institution of higher education, and yours – is to become professional nurses.
We specialize in the recruiting and distance education of nurses, who work in the USA.
Our purpose: to prepare Foreign Nurses from all countries of the world for licensure in the USA with subsequent employment in the American Health Care System.
Mission Statement: Engaging Foreign Educated Medical and Nursing professionals to get back to work in the Health Care systems of the United States.
It is an honor to be a partner with such prestigious university as Bukovinian State Medical University and help American nurses to obtain a degree from BSMU.
Address: 11206 A Osage Circle, Westminster, CO 80234
Telephones: 303-585-0978; 847-337-5478
BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) program 2 years (for applicants with ADN);
MSN (Master of Science in Nursing) program 2 years (for applicants with BSN degree);
A big advantage of this form of learning is that students can earn their qualification and degree at competitive rates without to leave their country, and while maintaining their employment. The BSN degree for RNs expands their training to include areas such as research methods, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy, therapeutic interventions, and current trends in healthcare. Graduates are prepared to take on new roles as members of healthcare teams in various settings. They can work in public health, as well as in school, community, occupational, and other health positions. BSN graduates are also prepared to enter MSN programs. This program is designed for busy, working nurses. Our RN to BSN program is evidence-based and developed according to the Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice from the Accreditation Commission Ukrainian Ministry of Education and Sciences.
- Biological Chemistry
- Pathologic Anatomy
- Pathologic Physiology
- Medical Biology
- Medical and Biological Physics
- Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Human’s Health Inspection and Evaluation
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Commodity Science
- Management and Leadership in Nursing
- Medical Statistic
- Informational technologies in medicine
- Pedagogy and art of teaching
- Nursing Ethics and Deontology
- Clinical Nursing in Internal Medicine
- Clinical Nursing in Surgery
- Clinical Nursing in Pediatrics
- Clinical Nursing in Occupational Diseases
- Mental Health
- Methodology of Scientific-Research Work
- Human’s Health Inspection and Evaluation (workshop)
- Current Problems of Clinical Nursing
- Social Medicine
- Palliative Medicine
- Nursing in Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Nursing in Multicultural Society
- Public Health
- Additional and Alternative Methods of Treatment
- copy of passport;
- notarized copy of birth certificate;
- notarized copy of associate’s degree in Nursing diploma;
- notarized copy of transcripts to associate’s degree in Nursing diploma;
- copy of nurse license
- general medical certificate;
- 12 photos (3x4 cm).
November 1 (for autumn semester); March 1 (for spring semester).
Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine “Bukovinian State Medical University”
Dean’s office of medical faculty # 4
Teatralna sq., 2