Evaluation of Nursing & Medical Educational Credentials
- Foreign nursing educational documents can reflect different degrees and different years of education.
- Israel, Asian, African countries, Canada, and Australia require four years of Nursing Education which is equivalent to Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the United States (BSN)
- European Union requires three years of Nursing Education which can be equivalent to Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the United States (BSN), if done properly
- Eastern European countries, former USSR countries, have mostly two years of Nursing Education which is equivalent to Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) in the United States.
- “Midwives” and “Feldshers” can be evaluated to Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the United States (BSN), if done properly.
- Medical (Doctor’s) education can be considered as Bachelor of Science in Medicine (MD) and Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSH) in the United States, if done properly.
- Sometimes Foreign Nurses are convinced by US Colleges and Universities that their education worth nothing. And they have to start all over. This is a wrong point which might cost Foreign Nurse thousands of dollars and years of life.
Foreign Nurse specialists can help you effectively validate your Foreign Degrees (High School, Nursing, “Feldsher’s”, “Midwive’s” , Doctors) to the proper US academic degrees with the purpose of employment or continuing education without huge losses of time and money.